GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. If you think you know the year, make, and model of the vehicle this tail light belongs to, select the correct answer below.
This contest ran from October 21st through October 28, 2019 and the correct answer was a 1954 Packard Caribbean Convertible. Catherine C. was the lucky winner randomly selected from all of the correct entries and she will be receiving a 22 ounce bottle of Griot’s Garage 10980 Best of Show® Detail Spray!
Check our website for the latest contest and enter to win! Drawings are held each Monday morning – good luck!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Monday, October 28th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) 22oz bottle of Griots Garage #10980 Best of Show Detail spray shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.