Guess What Ride 11: What Car Has This Fender Trim?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge.
This challenge ran the week of November 18, 2019 and fooled a lot of people! The correct answer was the 1956 Chevrolet 210 Sedan. While not standard, the particular car we photographed at the 2019 Hershey Swap Meet had the optional “Fender Birds” designed to compliment the similarly themed hood ornament from that year! Congrats to the winner who was selected from all of the correct entries to receive one Mother’s Speed Clay! If you missed this contest, be sure to head to our home page to find our latest “Guess What Ride?” contest!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Monday, November 25th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Mothers 17240 Speed Clay 2.0 shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Mothers nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.