GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. In September 1979, Congress mandated all cars sold in the U.S. be equipped with 85 mile per hour speedometers.
We held this contest from December 2 through December 9, 2019. The correct answer was a 1979 Corvette and from the entries received, congrats goes to Scott H. for being chosen to win the Adam’s Mystery Box! Please check our home page for this week’s game!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Monday, December 9th Guys With Rides drew one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner was contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Adam’s Polishes Mystery Box shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Adams Polishes nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.