Guess What Ride 16: What Car Has This Tail Light?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. This Guess What Ride contest ran from December 23rd through January 2, 2020. The correct answer was a 1964 Studebaker Lark. The full, untouched picture is shown below. Less than half of the contestants correctly guessed this car, as the balance of people selected either :’64 Buick Skylark, ’64 Chevy II, or None of the Above from the choices. From the correct entries, we selected Doug S. to receive one (1) set of four Griot’s Garage 55582 PFM Dual Weave Glass Towels fulfilled by Amazon Prime.
If you missed entering this contest, navigate to our home page to find and participate in our latest one!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Friday, January 3, 2019 Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one one (1) set of four Griot’s Garage 55582 PFM Dual Weave Glass Towels shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.