GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. From January 4th through 10th, 2020, we had readers try to guess which 1969 Pontiac has this exact gauge cluster. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one set of two (2) Griot’s Garage 55586 PFM Terry Weave Towels. “PFM” stands for “Pure Freakin’ Magic” (Griot’s words, not ours!) as these absorb water extremely well.
For contest, readers had to choose which ’69 Pontiac from the list below has this gauge cluster: 1969 Pontiac Firebird, 1969 Pontiac GTO (non-rally gauge cluster), 1969 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J, or “None of the Above.” The correct answer was Grand Prix Model J. From the entries with the correct answer, we drew one e-mail to receive the set of towels above.
We are no longer accepting entries for this contest. Please check our Home Page for the latest Guess What Ride contest to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Friday, January 10th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have win one set of two (2) Griot’s Garage 55586 PFM Terry Weave Towels shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.