GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. In this contest we ran from January 28th through February 10, 2020 we asked people to choose which car had sliding doors like these. The correct choice was the 1954 Kaiser Darrin. From the correct entries received, we gave away one Griot’s Garage Starter Set shown below. While the contest ended, check our home page for the latest one you can enter and good luck!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- Contest Ends 11:59PM EST Friday, February 7, 2020
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, February 7th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Griots Garage #11131 Starter Car Care Kit shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.