GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. We held the contest for most of February 2020, from the 10th through Friday, February 28, 2020. Despite two-thirds of entries thinking the tail light was from an MG, it was in fact from the Ferrari 250 GT 2+2 we happened upon at last year’s Das Awkscht Fest in Macgungie, Pennsylvania. Congratulations to reader Benjamin F. for having the winning entry among the correct ones entered. We’ve contacted Benjamin to have him receive a Griot’s Garage Starter Detail Kit.
If you missed entering this contest check back on our home page for our latest event!
- No purchase necessary.
- Contest runs from Monday, February 10 through 11:59 PM Friday, February 28, 2020.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, February 29th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Griot’s Garage 11131 Starter Car Care Kit shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.