GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. The collage above contains driver’s side images of Corvette fender grills. If you think you know what styles were used for Corvette C2 model years ’63, ’64, ’65, ’66, and ’67, pick the correct pattern below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win an Adam’s Polishes Medium Mystery Box!
Using the picture above, which fender grills, by year, did the C2 Corvette use in 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, and 1967?
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, April 4th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Adam’s Polishes Medium Mystery Box shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Adam’s Polishes nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.