GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. The collage above contains driver’s side roofline images of four 1966 fastback cars. In this contest run during the week of May 3rd, 2020, users had to pick the cars in alphabetical order. During Our Virtual Car Show Live Stream this Saturday, May 9th at 10:00am, we drew the winner from all of the correct answers who wonAdam’s Polishes Medium Mystery Box.
Using the picture above, match the correct pattern below to the correct cars. The correct answer of this contest was “C” (AMC Marlin), “B” (Dodge Charger), “D” (Ford Mustang), and “A” (Plymouth Barracuda). If you missed participating in this game, please check our home for the latest Guess What Ride challenge currently offered.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, May 9th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries during our 10:00 Virtual Car Show Live Stream.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Adam’s Polishes Medium Mystery Box shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Adam’s Polishes nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.