Guess What Ride 26: 1957 GM Four Door Hardtops
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. General Motors rocked the automotive world when it launched the first pillar-less four-door hardtop body style across all of its divisions for the 1955 model year, leaving all other manufacturers scrambling to follow suit. Unfortunately, modern air conditioning, a variety of safety regulations, and higher wind noise saw this gorgeous body style fall out of favor by the mid-1970’s. During the 1955-1957 production run, GM’s four door hardtops also shared a unique styling “kink” located along the belt line of the rear doors.
The collage above contains driver’s side images of four 1957 GM Vintage Four-Door Hardtops: Buick, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac. Readers were asked to select the correct letter order for the cars shown above. The correct answer to choose was “C, D, A, B” from the four multiple choices provided. Early Saturday June 13th, 2020 all correct entries received were entered into a random drawing to win a Mothers® Polishes Clay Kit, Three-Step Wax Kit, and Applicator Pads – a $70 value! The winner of this was reader Will W.! If you missed out on this contest, please watch our homepage for the latest contest.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, June 13th GuysWithRides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Mothers Polish Three Step Wax Kit, one (1) Mothers Polish Clay Bar Kit, and one (1) Mother’s 6-pack Applicator Pad kit shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Mothers Polishes nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.