GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. By the mid 1970s, mid-size personal luxury coupes were the biggest market segment among the domestic automaker’s offerings. Once the D.O.T. approved square sealed beam head lamps, stylists rushed to incorporate their use as part of their latest updates. While most continued side-by-side layouts, theses models from three different manufacturers used stacked designs that made the the front ends of their cars look eerily similar.
The collage above contains driver’s side images of a 1977 Chevrolet Mote Carlo, a 1978 Chrysler Cordoba, and a 1977 Ford LTD II. If you think you know which one is which, pick the correct pattern below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win a Mothers® Polishes Clay Kit, Three-Step Wax Kit, and Applicator Pads – a $70 value!
Using the picture above, pick the correct pattern for the 1977 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, 1978 Chrysler Cordoba, and 1977 Ford LTD II:
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, July 20th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one Mothers® Polishes Clay Kit, Three-Step Wax Kit, and Applicator Pads (a $70 value) shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither Mothers Polishes nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.