Guess What Ride 29: How Many Gears To Shift?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Guess correctly and you could win a prize!
The picture below displays the floor shift of four cars from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. What are the total number of gear ratios a driver can select among these four cars?
This contest ended at midnight, August 22, 2020 and here are the correct answers:
We only received one correct answer out of all the entries received, so please join us in congratulating Douglas T. who won one (1) P21S 100003 Auto Care Set valued at $70. P21S products are our go-to detailing supplies every time we get our 1998 Porsche Boxster ready for a Concours judging event. We want to thank Car Care Specialties for sponsoring this prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the write-in answer contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- In order to be accepted, entries must contain an integer number between 1 and 99.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, August 21st, 2020 Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one P21S 100003 Auto Care Set (a $70 value) shipped directly to their home via Amazon. Once provided, Guys With Rides will purchase prize mentioned above through Amazon.com Prime who will then ship said prize as a gift to the winning entry.
- Neither the makers of P21S nor Amazon sponsor or endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.