Guess What Ride 30: Which Scout II Grilles?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. International Harvester (“IH”) produced its tough Scout II SUV from 1971 through 1980. During those ten model years, the Scout II’s exterior design saw very few changes save for the six different grilles shown in the picture. Of these six, which three were used for the model years 1976 through 1980?
This GuessWhatRide 30 game ran for two weeks between August 25th and September 7th, 2020. Approximately fifty-five percent of all the entries correctly chose A, B, and E from the six grilles shown above. Grille A remained the same during the 1977, 1978, and 1979 model years, Grille B was a 1980-only edition, and International Harvester only used Grille E for the model year.
We entered all of the correct answers into a drawing early Tuesday, September 8th to win this Sonax Premium Class Carnauba Wax Kit courtesy of Car Care Specialties, a generous supporter of GuysWithRides.com. We’re pleased to report that SRN was the lucky correct entry pulled at random! He was contacted for his delivery information to send this prize.
If you missed out on participating in this GuessWhatRide game, please keep an eye out for next game coming soon!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Tuesday, September 8th Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have a selection of Sonax Car Care products sent to them by Car Care Specialties Inc.
- Sonax, Inc. does not endorse this promotion.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.