Guess What Ride 33: Magnum 500 Wheels
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Magnum 500s were the quintessential factory option for a surprising number of muscle cars across a variety of manufacturers. While the general look of the wheel was iconic, each manufacturer relied on unique center caps, sizes, and paint schemes to differentiate theirs.
The collage above was a contest we ran from January 9 through January 23, 2021, in which entrants had to identify the four cars out of five possible choices:
- AMC AMX – D
- Buick GS400 – None of the Above
- Chevrolet Chevelle SS – C
- Dodge Charger – A
- Ford Mustang – B
This game was harder than it looks, at only 24% of the entries received were correct. All of the correct entries were then entered into to win one (1) Sonax Premium Class Carnauba Wax Kit – 200mL Jar with Applicator and Microfiber Cloth – a $70 value courtesy of our friends at Car Care Specialities!
Congratulations to Walter R. for being selected randomly as the winning entry!
While this contest has already ended, please check our “All Other Content” page frequently for the next Guess What Ride Game we will be launching soon.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Monday, January 23rd, 2021 Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Sonax, or Car Care Specialties, Inc. are not eligible.
Love AMXs…too often underrated and overlooked.
I could get a lot more than that right
I love Chevelles and El Caminos
From the home town of AMC’s AMX