Guess What Ride 34: Buick Riviera Hidden Headlights
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Grille-Mounted Hidden Headlights were a styling trend of the late 1960s. Buick designers took it to the max by creating new takes on this styling cue every model year between 1965 and 1969. The collage above contains front-end views of Buick Rivieras for those model years. If you think you can identify the five model years, pick the correct letter combination that correctly sorts the grilles in chronological order. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1)
Using the picture above, we asked readers to sort the Buick Riviera grilles from model years 1965 through 1969 in chronological order. We ran the contest from mid-March through early April 2021 and the correct answer was “D-E-B-C-A”. We’re pleased to report over eighty percent of the entries correctly chose this answer and out of those, Virgil S. was the winner of our prize! We’re sorry you missed entering this contest but please keep an eye out for the next one coming soon!
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Monday, April 5th, 2021 Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- The winner will receive one (1) SKU 19602 Car Care Basic Kit fulfilled by Car Care Specialties, a $124 value
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange, P21S, Lexol, or Car Care Specialties, Inc. are not eligible.