Guess What Ride 36: Which Year GTO?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Pontiac made the first generation GTO for four model years. In the picture shown, which model year of first-generation GTO is missing?
We ran this contest during the last two weeks of October 2021. Pontiac offered the first generation GTO, either as a trim package or a distinct model, for 1964, 1965, 1966, and 1967 model years. In the original picture provided, we only showed tail lights for the 1964, 1966, and 1967 model years. Thus 1965 was the correct answer.
Over three-quarters of the entries correctly answered the question:
All of the entries with the correct answer were entered into a drawing on Saturday, October 30, 2021. We’re pleased to report reader Skyla S. won one (1) Battery Tender® 6V/12V, 3 AMP Selectable Battery Charger – an $89 value!
If you missed playing this Guess What Ride? Stay tuned as we will have a new one starting very soon!
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- The contest opens on Sunday, October 17, 2021, and runs continuously for (13) days through Friday, October 29, 2021, at Midnight.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On the morning of Saturday, October 30, 2021, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one (1) Battery Tender® 6V/12V, 3 AMP Selectable Battery Charger shipped to their home address. Guys With Rides Exchange will use Amazon.com to fulfill the prize.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Delran, or Amazon. are not eligible.
- Neither Delran nor Amazon are affiliated in any way with this contest nor are they sponsors of it.
I so enjoy your emails and seeing all the cars. Especially the NEW awards.
Love all the GTO years
GTO s was the bomb back in the day