Guess What Ride 37: What Ride Is This?
Think you know cars? Guess What Ride is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge.
In addition to this one-year-only turn signal and hidden headlight grille design, it was also the only model you could buy a convertible version. What was the year, make, and model of this rare car?
If you think you know the answer, pick the correct year, make, and model from the three multiple-choice questions below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) Griot’s Garage 11131 Starter Car Care Kit – a $70 value fulfilled by Amazon.com at GuysWithRides’ expense.
Using the picture provided, readers tried to correctly identify the year, make, and model of the ride shown via three multiple-choice questions. The correct combination was “1967”, “Pontiac”, and “Grand Prix.” Not only was the front turn signal and hidden headlight design unique to Grand Prix for 1967, but it was also the only model year Pontiac offered a convertible version of the car. Congratulations to reader Robert B. for being chosen at random among the correct entries to receive the prize. We’ve reached out to him via email and phone to obtain his delivery information to have his prize delivered. While this game is now over, please check our home page to play our latest “Guess What Ride?” game!
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No partially correct entries will be accepted. In order to be entered into the drawing, an entry must select the correct year, make, and, model from the three multiple-choice questions.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- Only entries submitted through 11:59 PM Friday, March 4, 2022, will be accepted.
- On Saturday, March 5, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries and will announce the winner by 8:15 am that morning.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize shipped via Amazon.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC are not eligible.
- Neither Griot’s Garage nor Amazon.com is sponsoring this contest. The cost of the fulfillment of this prize is the responsibility of Guys With Rides Exchange, LLC.