Guess What Ride 39: What’s Under Cover?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Car covers often make it very difficult to figure out what ride it’s protecting from the elements. During the contest duration, we will provide hints to help you guess the make, model, and year hidden underneath the car cover.
This latest contest started on Monday, March 14, 2022, and while we received a number of Corvette answers, reader Douglas T. was the first to correctly guess “1987 Corvette Convertible.” If the car we used looks familiar, it’s the very same white 1987 White Over Red convertible we auctioned from March 2 to March 16, 2022!
If you missed out on this contest, check back on Monday, March 21st for our next “Guess What Ride?” game!
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- The contest starts Monday, March 14, 2022, and runs no later than 11:59 PM Friday, March 25, 2022.
- The first person who correctly writes in the full year, make, model, and trim level of the car shown in the pictures provided wins a gift certificate good for use at Car Care Specialties, Inc.
- The contest ends early once the first person correctly guesses what ride is under the car cover.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, or Car Care Specialties, Inc. are not eligible.
I barely ever subscribe to anything that’s emailed daily however….I look forward to your daily newsletter because it’s always interesting and funny, many of the rides are amusing, the commentaries are down-to-earth and always learn something new from it.
Glad I subscribed.
Thank you Dan!
I really enjoy the website! And the Guess What Ride?… great fun!
Thank you Gene!