Guess What Ride 40: What Hood Tach?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. At the height of the muscle car era, hood tachs were a popular option for cars that did not feature one in the standard instrument cluster.
In this contest held March 20 -25, 2022, The hood tach shown above was from a 1970 muscle car. The choices were:
- 1970 AMC Rebel The Machine
- 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge
- 1970 Chevrolet Yenko Nova
- None of the Above
The correct choice was the 1970 AMC Rebel The Machine:
Only one-third of the respondents answered correctly. Most assumed it was from a Pontiac GTO Judge:
Of the correct respondents, congrats go to reader DWR for being chosen at random. DWR won one (1) Sonax Premium Class Carnauba Wax Kit – 200mL Jar with Applicator and Microfiber Cloth – a $70 value courtesy of our friends at Car Care Specialities!
We thank all of the contestants who participated. If you missed out playing this game, please check our home page as we have a new contest every week.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- Contest runs from Monday, March 21, 2022, through 11:59 pm Friday, March 25, 2022.
- On Saturday, March 22, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries and will announced the winner.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Sonax, or Car Care Specialties, Inc. are not eligible.