Guess What Ride 45: Two Red Corvettes
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. The picture shown illustrates the tail lights of two red Corvettes. If you think you know the key difference between the two pictures shown, choose the current letter below, and you could win a prize!
At the Rebels & Redcoats Car Show held on July 4, these two red Corvettes ended up parked next to one another. The one on the left is a ’61 C1 survivor, while the example on the right is a restored ’66 C2. The ’61 C1 has a trunk. The ’66 C2 features optional backup lights. One is a C1, while the other is a C2.
Thus, the correct answer was “D – All of the Above.”
Of the 58% of respondents who correctly chose that answer, reader Adam G.’s email address was randomly selected as the winner of one (1) Griot’s Garage 11131 Starter Car Care Kit – a $70 value we will use Amazon to fulfill.
While this game has now ended, please check back soon as we plan to start a new game on Tuesday, August 16, 2022!
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Friday, August 12, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Amazon, or Griots are not eligible.