Guess What Ride 46
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge.
In GuessWhatRide 46, we provide a series of pictures and clues about a specific one-year-only car. If you think you know what the car in the video is, use the form below to enter the correct year, make, and model. Guess correctly, and you will be entered to win a set of six extra plush edgeless Griots Edgeless Plus Microfiber towels fulfilled by Amazon.
The contest runs from Sunday, August 14 through 11:59 PM Friday, August 19, 2022. The winner will be announced in Sports Car Saturday newsletter on the morning of August 20, 2022.
Using the video, correctly identify the year, make, and model of the ride featured in the video:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, August 20, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Griots, or Amazon are not eligible.
I loved the sliding ‘pocket’ doors.
One can only wonder “If” this car was produced by Chrysler or even Packard/Studebaker, or Nash/Hudson, if it would have fared better in the marketplace. But it was undoubtedly another great design by Dutch.