Guess What Ride 48: What 1974 GM Personal Luxury Car?
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. In the early 1970s, General Motors (“GM”) was at the forefront of the safety technology we take for granted today. In addition to the second set of high-mounted brake lights, this 1974 GM car:
- Was its Division’s Personal Luxury Flagship.
- Came standard with a 455 cubic inch V8.
- Could be ordered with GM’s then-new Air Cushion Restraint System (“ACRS”).
If you think you can identify the ride, pick the correct letter from the multiple choices below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) Deltran Battery Tender® 12V, 800mA Weather-Resistant Battery Charger – a $60 value GuysWithRides.com will fulfill via Amazon.
Using the picture and clues above, correctly identify the letter of the 1974 GM car shown in the picture above:
- No purchase is necessary.
- The contest runs from Sunday, September 11, 2022, through 11:59 PM Thursday, September 15, 2022.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Friday, September 16, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Deltran, or Amazon are not eligible.
I did not submit an entry previously for this week’s contest, but it will not allow me to enter — says nice try but only one entry allowed.
Anyway, I think it’s a 74 Olds Toronado 😊
Hi GC, we’re sorry you had that problem. We’ve logged your entry manually, along with all the others.