Guess What Ride 50: Datsun Z Taillights
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Nissan (need Datsun) Launched the iconic 240Z sports car in the fall of 1969 and, through 1983, produced four distinct iterations for the U.S. market: the S30-based 260Z and 280Z, and the S130-based 280ZX. If you can identify the correct sequence of taillights in ascending order by the model (i.e., 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, and 280ZX), pick the correct letter sequence below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) Deltran 021-0128 Battery Tender Plus 12V, 1.25 AMP Charger, and Maintainer fulfilled by Amazon – a $60 value:
Using the picture above, correctly identify the correct letter sequence, in ascending order (i.e., 24oZ, 260Z, 280Z, and 280ZX) of the left-hand-drive, U.S. versions shown in the picture above:
- No purchase is necessary.
- The contest runs from 2:30 PM Friday, November 25, 2022, through 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, December 2, 2022.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Saturday, December 3, 2022, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all the correct entries and announce the winner in our Newsletter scheduled that morning. The newsletter will be distributed no later than 8:30 AM Eastern time on December 3, 2022.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Amazon nor Detran are not sponsors of this contest. GuysWithRides Exchange, LLC will purchase the prize through Amazon.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Amazon, or Deltran, Inc. are not eligible.