Guess What Ride 51: Monte Carlo Tail Light Sort
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com game designed to test your collector car knowledge. Chevrolet’s version of General Motors’ mid-size “Colonnade” personal luxury car was the second-generation Monte Carlo. Produced through most of the 1970s, Chevrolet updated the second-generation Monte Carlo’s tail light every model year. The collage above contains driver’s side tail light pictures of various second-generation Colonnade Monte Carlos. If you can identify the years, pick the correct sort sequence below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) Griot’s Garage 11131 Starter Car Care Kit – a $70 value we will fulfill via Amazon.
Using the picture above, correctly identify the correct sort order of the second-generation Colonnade-Era Chevrolet Monte Carlo tail lights:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- The contest runs from Monday, March 6, 2023, at 7:30 AM Eastern to Sunday, March 12, 2023, at 11:59 PM Eastern.
- On Monday, March 13, 2023, Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address for one prize to be determined.
- Immediate families and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Griots Garage, or Amazon, Inc. are not eligible.
- Guys With Rides Exchange LLC will purchase and fulfill the contest prize. Neither Amazon nor Griots nor any of their subsidiaries or affiliates is involved with sponsoring or endorsing this contest in any way.