Guess What Ride 57: Shelby Mustang GT350 Sort
GuessWhatRide is the GuysWithRides.com quiz designed to test your classic car knowledge.
Carroll Shelby famously partnered with Ford in the mid 1960s to build high performance versions of the Mustang. In the picture provided, can you correctly sort, by ascending model year, the four Shelby Mustang GT350s shown?
To enter the quiz, select the correct answer from the multiple choices provided below. All correct answers will be entered into a drawing to win one (1) Adam’s Polishes Arsenal Builder Car Six Item Cleaning Kit – a $50 value fulfilled by Amazon at GuysWithRides’ expense.
Using the picture above, what is the correct sort order, by ascending model year, of the four Shelby Mustang GT350 fastbacks shown?
Guess What Ride 57
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per valid e-mail address.
- Offer valid only to residents of continental U.S.
- Quiz runs from Saturday, February 3, 2024 through 11:59PM Thursday, February 7, 2024.
- Only entries registered via the multiple-choice contact form in this post will be entered into the drawing.
- No written replies in either the comments on this website or from Guys With Rides’ social media accounts will be accepted.
- On Friday, February 8, 2024 Guys With Rides will draw one winner from all of the correct entries.
- The winner will be contacted to obtain their snail mail address to have one prize to be determined.
- Immediate family and employees of Guys With Rides Exchange LLC, Adams Polishes, or Amazon are not eligible.