Last Updated: October 29, 2021
Introduction and Agreement
The Company, through the Service, provides an online community for the listing of motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts and components, and other automotive items for sale as well as for the exchange of related information by its Users, which include, among others, Users who submit motor vehicles, motor vehicle parts or components, or other automotive items for listing on the Service for sale as a seller (in such capacity, a “Seller”) and Users interested in purchasing or otherwise requesting additional information about listed vehicles, parts, components, or other items, as a buyer (in such capacity, a “Buyer”). THE COMPANY IS NOT A BROKER OR DEALER OF VEHICLES. AS SUCH, IT DOES NOT BUY, TRADE, EXCHANGE, SELL, OR OFFER FOR SALE ANY VEHICLES AND IT DOES NOT ACT AS A NEGOTIATOR FOR THE PURCHASE, SALE, TRADE, OR EXCHANGE OF ANY INTEREST IN ANY VEHICLE THAT IS LISTED FOR AUCTION OR TRADE ON THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY DOES NOT HOLD OR POSSESS TITLE TO OR FOR ANY VEHICLE LISTED FOR AUCTION OR TRADE ON THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY IS NEVER A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN A BUYER AND A SELLER, AND, OTHER THAN AS EXPLICITLY SET FORTH HEREIN, IT DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY OTHER ANCILLARY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO THE BUYING OR SELLING OF VEHICLES, SUCH AS VEHICLE FINANCING, REGISTRATION/TITLING, TRANSFER, ESCROW, OR OTHER SIMILAR SERVICES.
The Service is offered and available to Users who are 18 years of age or older and is solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States or any of its territories or possessions and who have not been suspended or removed from the Service by the Company for any reason. The Service is controlled and operated from facilities located in the United States. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. By accessing or using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Service.
No Brokers or Dealers
The Service’s Reserved Parking Exclusives module and Cars Still Available module are intended for use only by Users who are not licensed, registered, or otherwise acting in the capacity of an automobile broker or dealer in any jurisdiction of the United States or any of its territories or possessions (a “Dealer”). By submitting a prospective Auction Vehicle (defined below) for an Auction Listing (defined below), a Seller represents and warrants that such Seller is not itself a Dealer or a principal, employee, independent contractor, consultant, or other agents of a Dealer. By submitting an Offer (defined below) for any Auction Vehicle, or by making an offer in connection with a Cars Still Available Listing, as applicable, a Buyer represents and warrants that such Buyer is not itself a Dealer or a principal, employee, independent contractor, consultant, or other agents of a Dealer, and such Buyer intends to purchase such vehicle for his or her own enjoyment and non-commercial use. In other words, you, whether in your capacity as a Seller or Buyer using the Service, agree, acknowledge, and represent that you are a collector or classic vehicle hobbyists or enthusiasts, not a Dealer or acting on behalf of a Dealer.
Company Account and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw, amend, or terminate the Service or any features or functionality of the Service, and any service or material we provide as part of the Service, in our sole discretion, without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered Users.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BE, A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENT OR CONTRACT BETWEEN A BUYER AND A SELLER FOR THE SALE OR TRADE OF ANY VEHICLE LISTED FOR AUCTION THROUGH THE SERVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, BUT HAVE NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER USERS. THE COMPANY WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS, OR FOR ANY USER’S ACTION OR INACTION.
By registering for the Service and providing the Company with your email address, you consent to our using your email address to send you notices concerning the Service, including any notices required by law, in lieu of sending communications by postal or other parcel delivery or courier service. You also consent to our use of your email address to send you other messages, including changes to the Service, special offers, and newsletters. You may unsubscribe to any such messages using the link provided at the bottom of the email message.
Our Proprietary Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal use; provided that you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Service, including any materials provided on the Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Use any Company Content, alone or together with any other content, in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
The Company name, the term “Guys With Rides,” the Company logo, the phrases “A Story Under Every Hood”, “The Only Dealer-Free Online Community for Collector Car Enthusiasts”, “Redefining Collector Car Auctions”, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans used in the Service or on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Listing Process
A Seller seeking to list a vehicle for auction through the Service’s “Reserved Parking Exclusives” module (such listing an “Auction Listing”) must submit the vehicle (the “Auction Vehicle”) for consideration by navigating to the following web address: https://www.guyswithrides.com/submit-a-vehicle/ and providing the Company with a minimum price (or value) at which the Seller will agree to a sale of the Auction Vehicle (the “Reserve”). Seller may be asked to, or given the option to, provide details about the Auction Vehicle and detailed, high-resolution, clear photographs or video of the Auction Vehicle. Seller hereby grants to the Company an unlimited license to use any such submitted photographs or video in any way deemed appropriate by the Company, including, without limitation, to curate an Auction Listing. If the Seller is willing to accept the highest bid, regardless of the amount, the Seller can set the Reserve amount to be zero dollars ($0.00) or “no Reserve.” If the Seller’s submission is accepted for listing on the Service, Seller will be charged a fee determined in accordance with our Pricing and Payment Terms, which can be reviewed by navigating to the following web address: https://www.Guyswithrides.com/pricing-and-payment-terms/ (the “Pricing and Payment Terms”), which Pricing and Payment Terms are incorporated herein by reference. A hold may be placed on Seller’s credit card up to the maximum fee Seller may be required to pay pursuant to the Pricing and Payment Terms.
The Company may accept or reject a vehicle submitted to be an Auction Vehicle in the Company’s sole discretion, for any or no cause, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever to any prospective Seller in connection with a decision not to list a proposed Auction Vehicle. If the listing submission is accepted by the Company, the Seller agrees to work with the Company to prepare and approve the look, feel, and content of the Auction Listing for the applicable Auction Vehicle as well as any other promotional materials for such Auction Listing (collectively, the “Auction Ad”). Following the Seller’s review of the Auction Ad, the Company will post such Auction Ad on the Service for a period of no less than fourteen (14) days (the “ Auction Listing Period”). Although the Company may seek input from the Seller regarding the formatting, content, and appearance of an Auction Ad, the Company shall have the sole right to determine the final design of the Auction Ad.
For most Auction Vehicles accepted by the Company for listing on the Service, the applicable Seller agrees that a pre-purchase inspection will be conducted by Lemon Squad (a/k/a Juniper Inspections LLC), a third-party service that provides vehicle inspections and reports. Seller agrees to provide full cooperation to the Company and Lemon Squad and to make reasonable arrangements for Lemon Squad to inspect the Auction Vehicle before the start of the Auction Listing Period. Lemon Squad will generate and provide to the Company a pre-purchase inspection report regarding the condition of the Auction Vehicle (the “PPI Report”). If the Auction Vehicle sells during the Auction Listing Period, there shall be no charge to the Seller for the PPI Report. If the Auction Vehicle does not sell during the Auction Listing Period, and the Seller elects to include the PPI as part of the advertising on another site, the Seller agrees to pay to the Company the cost of the PPI Report, the Company shall provide a complete copy of the PPI Report to the Seller, and there shall be no restrictions on Seller’s use of the PPI Report thereafter.
Other than with respect to the PPI Report, Seller shall only be required to pay the Seller fees listed in the Pricing and Payment Terms if Seller’s Auction Vehicle sells during the Auction Listing Period.
During the Auction Listing Period, the Service will accept bids from any User who has provided their payment information to the Service and any other information requested to create a User Account (a “Registered User”). The Company may place a temporary hold on a prospective Buyer’s credit card up to the maximum fee that Buyer may be required to pay to the Company in connection with a successful Offer (defined below). Buyers shall be bound by the Pricing and Payment Terms and agree that the Company may charge the payment method provided upon the completion of an Auction Listing Period in which Buyer submitted the winning Offer.
In accordance with typical reserve style auction procedures, each Registered User will only be allowed to submit as many bids as desired for the applicable Auction Vehicle during such Auction Vehicle’s Auction Listing Period one of two ways for the purchase of such Auction Vehicle (an “Offer”):
- Use the “Bid Directly” option to enter one bid at a time. Bidders can enter a new bid each time they are outbid by another bidder.
- Use the “Autobid” option to enter the maximum amount you are willing to bid at that point in the auction. Contingent on other bidders placing bids, the system will increment all auto bids by the increment needed to set the new hid bid. Bid increments are $100 when the high bid is $50,000 or less and increase to $500 once the high bid exceeds $50,000. If the high bid exceeds your current autobid amount, you can enter a revised higher autobid amount to reestablish yourself as the high bidder.
Prior to accepting any Offer, the Service may employ provisions to check the IP address, e-mail address, User Name, and any other measures deemed reasonably necessary to attempt to prevent any prospective Buyer from entering more than one Offer for each Auction Vehicle.
During an Auction Listing Period, the Company may provide to the applicable Seller or to other third parties analytics on the Auction Listing indicating the volume of Offers placed and the relative placement of those Offers in relation to the Reserve. The Company reserves the right to display or provide these metrics in any manner it deems appropriate, however, in accordance with typical silent auction procedures, information regarding the amount of each individual Offer will not be provided to Seller or the public.
A Seller shall not bid on his, her, or its own Auction Vehicle, nor shall any Seller instruct any other individual or entity to place a bid on Seller’s Auction Vehicle. No one may submit an Offer for an Auction Vehicle with the intent to artificially increase its price or desirability. In the event that a Seller or any individual or entity acting on Seller’s behalf submits a Winning Offer for Seller’s own Auction Vehicle, Seller shall be obligated to pay all applicable fees of both the Seller and Buyer pursuant to the Pricing and Payment Terms.
Auction End Process
At the close of each Auction Listing Period, the Company will review all submitted Offers. In accordance with typical silent auction procedures, the highest dollar amount Offer that meets or exceeds the Reserve will be the winning offer of the auction Listing (the “Winning Offer”). In the event multiple Registered Users submit the same highest Offer, the earliest Offer submitted (based on the date time stamp of Offer submission) will be the Winning Offer.
Once the Winning Offer has been determined, the Company will post the name of the Registered User that submitted such Winning Offer and the Winning Offer amount.
At the end of each Auction Listing Period, the Company will charge both the Seller and Buyer fees in accordance with its Pricing and Payment Terms in place on the first day of the Auction Listing Period. The Company will then provide the contact information of the Buyer to the Seller and the Seller to the Buyer so that they can make arrangements for payment and transfer of the Auction Vehicle. The Company shall not be responsible for the exchange of money between Buyer and Seller. The Company shall not be responsible for the transportation or delivery of an Auction Vehicle to the Buyer. The Company shall not be responsible for the condition of an Auction Vehicle.
Seller and Buyer each agree to act in good faith to arrange for the exchange of funds (i.e., the Winning Offer amount) and the Auction Vehicle as soon as reasonably practicable. Payments between Buyers and Sellers shall always be in United States currency, and Sellers agree to accept cash, cashier’s, bank, or certified check, electronic funds transfer, or wire transfer of immediately available funds. Sellers may, but shall not be required to, accept other payment methods. Unless otherwise stated in the applicable Auction Listing, winning Buyers shall be responsible for all costs and fees of transporting Auction Vehicles, including insurance. It shall be Seller’s sole responsibility to ensure that all applicable sales, registration, transfer, and other taxes and fees are collected and properly remitted to the appropriate authorities.
Rides Still Available Listings
If no Buyer places a Winning Offer on an Auction Vehicle before the end of the Auction Listing Period, such Auction Vehicle may be moved to the Service’s “Rides Still Available” portal or module (a “Rides Still Available Listing”). The Seller of an Auction Vehicle may request at any time that the applicable Auction Vehicle not be posted or listed on the Service’s Rides Still Available module or removed from the Rides Still Available Module (which removal shall occur within three (3) business days). A Seller may be asked to provide additional details about the Auction Vehicle for including in the Rides Still Available Listing, including, without limitation, manufacturer, model, model year, engine type/size, and any other notable characteristics, and detailed, high-resolution, clear photographs and/or video of the Auction Vehicle. Seller hereby grants to the Company an unlimited license to use any such submitted photographs or video in any way deemed appropriate by the Company, including, without limitation, to curate a Reserved Parking Auction Listing. The Company may determine that an Auction Vehicle is not appropriate for a Rides Still Available Listing or may otherwise decide not to move an Auction Vehicle to the Rides Still Available portal or module, in the Company’s sole discretion, for any or no cause, and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever to any prospective Seller in connection with a decision not to list an Auction Vehicle in a Rides Still Available Listing.
Rides Still Available Listings shall include a “buy it now” price, which shall be determined in the sole discretion of the Company; provided, however, that the the “buy it now” price shall not be less than the Reserve for such Auction Vehicle without the Seller’s prior consent. Potential Buyers may buy the Rides Still Available Listing vehicle at the “buy it now” price or make an alternate offer for such vehicle. If a Buyer selects the “buy it now” option, the Seller shall be obligated to accept, and the Buyer shall be obligated to pay to the Seller, such “buy it now” price in exchange for the applicable vehicle.
The applicable Seller’s contact information (phone number and/or e-mail address) will be stated in the Cars Still Available Listing. In connection with a Rides Still Available Listing, Buyers can contact the applicable Seller directly to negotiate a deal. Any negotiations between Seller and a potential Buyer regarding a Rides Still Available Listing shall occur directly between Buyer and Seller.
THE COMPANY WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS, OR FOR ANY USER’S ACTION OR INACTION. The Company shall not be responsible for the exchange of money between Buyer and Seller. The Company shall not be responsible for the transportation or delivery of any Auction Vehicle or vehicle posted to the Rides Still Available module. The Company shall not be responsible for the condition of any vehicle whatsoever.
Rides Still Available Listings will remain active until the Seller communicates in writing to the Company to request removal of the Rides Still Available Listing, and, within three (3) business days, the Company shall remove such Rides Still Available Listing.
In the event that a Buyer selects the “buy it now” option or the Seller and Buyer otherwise agree to a mutually acceptable price for a vehicle listed in the Rides Still Available module, Seller and Buyer each agree to act in good faith to arrange for the exchange of funds and the applicable vehicle as soon as reasonably practicable. Sellers agree to accept cash, cashier’s, bank, or certified check, electronic funds transfer, or wire transfer of immediately available funds. Sellers may, but shall not be required to, accept other payment methods. Unless otherwise stated in a Rides Still Available Listing, Buyers shall be responsible for all costs and fees of transporting the applicable vehicle, including insurance.
Buyers shall be bound by the Pricing and Payment Terms and agree that the Company may automatically charge the payment method provided upon the completion of a transaction in which Buyer submits a Winning Offer or purchases a vehicle listed on a Rides Still Available Listing. It shall be Seller’s sole responsibility to ensure that all applicable sales, registration, transfer, and other taxes and fees are collected and properly remitted to the appropriate authorities.
Exclusivity of Listing
Questions Concerning a Listed Vehicle
Registered Users with questions concerning a vehicle listed for auction through the Service are encouraged to contact the Seller directly via the contact information provided, and the Company shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, veracity, or responsiveness of any communication between any User or Users and any Seller.
Parts Listings and Sale of Merchandise
Any sale of merchandise or any other good or product by the Company on or through the Service (for example, but without limitation, GuysWithRides branded clothing or other items) shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods should the Company decide to offer them.
Any listing for sale of a motor vehicle part or component directly by the Company shall be subject to the Terms of Company Sales. Any listing for sale of a motor vehicle part or component by a third‑party Seller shall be subject to separate terms and conditions provided to such Seller and prospective Buyers at or before the time of such listing and/or sale.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation, including any commercial solicitation not expressly authorized by the Company.
- To collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another User, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing), or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, or hiding or attempting to hide your identity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or any User of the Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation, by any automated or non-automated “scraping.”
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website (except that the Company grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy publicly available material from the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
- Use any manual or automated process to monitor, copy or decipher any of the material or information transmitted to or from, or made available on or through the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Use any means or technology other than those provided or authorized by the Service to access any content on the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, bypass security measures, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with or compromise the proper working of the Service or the integrity or security of the system on which the Service operates.
Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without limiting any other available remedies, to limit, suspend, or terminate your User Account(s) and access to the Service and remove any hosted content, remove or demote any auction listings, reduce or eliminate any discounts, and take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using the Service in the event that we believe you are abusing the Service, in any way.
By submitting User Content, you represent and warrant that:
- You have obtained permission from any individuals or entities that appear in the User Content to use, and grant others the right to use, their name, image, voice, and/or likeness without the need for payment to you or any other person or entity.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- The User Content does not:
- contain false or misleading information,
- infringe on the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, statutory, contractual, or other rights of any third party;
- contain any libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, threatening, or otherwise harassing or hateful content,
- contain any addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or any contact information; or
- contain computer viruses, worms, or other harmful files.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
- Remove any Auction Listing or Rides Still Available Listing from the Service, or modify any such listing, at the Company’s sole discretion, without refunding any or all applicable fees.
- Remove or refuse to post any User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Service. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY OR ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER THE COMPANY OR SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES. However, we do not undertake to review any material before it is posted on the Website, and we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any User or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Content and use of the Services. User Content must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising, other than in connection with an Auction Listing or Cars Still Available Listing and otherwise in compliance with these Content Standards.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Service is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other User of the Service or visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Service
We may update the content on the Service, including the Website, from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Service, including the Website, may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Use of the Service and Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
The Service may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on the Website.
- Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on the Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Service, including the Website, is based in the state of New Jersey in the United States. We provide the Service for use solely by persons located in the United States or any of its territories or possessions. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service will be free of viruses or other destructive code. Any such content is downloaded at your own risk. you are solely responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERRORS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INACCURATE PRICING OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED RELATIVE TO A PARTICULAR VEHICLE. IF INACCURATE INFORMATION IS GIVEN ABOUT A VEHICLE, INCLUDING ITS PRICE, AVAILABILITY, DESCRIPTION, CONDITION, OR MILEAGE DUE TO A TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ERROR OR ITS CORRECTION BUT WILL ATTEMPT TO CORRECT SUCH ERROR PROMPTLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OR CANCEL ANY LISTINGS FOR VEHICLES LISTED AT AN INCORRECT PRICE.
THE COMPANY CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY PERCEIVED OR ACTUAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONTENT, OPERATION, OR USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING FOR ANY INACCESSIBILITY OR IMPROPER FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERVICE WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER, MOBILE DEVICE, AND/OR OPERATING SYSTEM.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD‑PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY LEMON SQUAD. ALL SUCH GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY LEMON SQUAD MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEMON SQUAD’S OWN TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND SELLER AGREES TO ABIDE BY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OR MEMBERS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FORM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND THIRD-PARTY LICENSORS FOR ANY CLAIM IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY HEREUNDER IN THE PAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS LIABILITY DISCLAIMER, “THIRD-PARTY LICENSOR” DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. The Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Service if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
Dispute Resolution: Arbitration
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM THE COMPANY.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to us at email@example.com. If we are unable to resolve the issue informally after sixty (60) days, we will then commence the arbitration process to resolve the issue. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA’s rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. The arbitration will be conducted in Hunterdon County, New Jersey, unless otherwise agreed between you and the Company. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person at another mutually agreed location.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns